4DUST

£200!!*REDUCED* ABT 268 VR6 Camshafts -Super Rare- Super Light- Micro polished

Hi everyone!

I have finally decided to sell my extremely rare ABT 268 VR6 camshafts. I have had them micro polished and they are in good condition oiled and sealed in cam bags and boxes ready to go. They are from my super rare 3.1 ABT corrado so have a cool bit of corrado vr6 history attached. The car was the show car for Mykoo motorsport who were the sole importers for ABT back in the 90's. The car was featured in Maxpower (yes well!!) of which I have a copy!.

They have a special hollow centre design that makes them abound 4lbs lighter per cam allowing for faster rotational response in high revving engines. Powerful cams that release loads of power. As you can see form the pics the lobes and bearings have just been micro polished (£40) and are in great condition ready to fit. I have been holding on to them however I could do with the funds for a new project.

I am wanting £300 + £10 postage for them. Cash on collection from Bath, Somerset or Paypal please. Thanks, Will 07747862800 [email protected]

***REDUCED to £200 + £10pp for quick sale!*****

Edited by 4DUST

bloody hell will.. theres a name i havent heard in a while! I used to live up the road with the blue G60..

still got the rado? hows things?

Oh and good luck with sale! :lol:

Baz

bloody hell will.. theres a name i havent heard in a while! I used to live up the road with the blue G60..

still got the rado? hows things?

Oh and good luck with sale! :lol:

Baz

Hey Baz good to hear from you mate! Yes all well thanks and the rado is now supercharged of course still with big shot of NOS!! 310bhp + 100 and just handleable! Hope you are well. Cheers!

Will

What kind if power gains are seen from these on a normal vr6 bud , and would they be ok for a standard vr6 ?? Or are they more for the 3.1 converted engine

Cheers

Hi. Depends on the condition of your engine however Vince has got 215bhp from 268 cams on a 2.9l VR6. They are not just for over bore engines. The 268's Vince used were not these special hollow ABT items that allow for a much more free revving cylinder head that is also due to less weight. This was on a standard engine I believe. You will see good power and torque gains particular at the top end. 268's are quite liveable cams. If you want to do any future mod like induction , cylinder heard or exhaust work then the cams will love the extra air then do a remap at Stealth and you should have a v nice engine.

Many thanks, Will

Well the car has a bmc indiction kit for induction and a stainless magnex system for exhaust but im guessing you mean more towards the engine tuning side of induction and exhaust if you get me

The induction kit and exhaust which you already have will both help the engine breath and will make a big difference releasing power from the cams. Thanks

Edited by 4DUST