edd

Selling Corrados - any ebay experience

Anyone care to offer their thoughts on selling cars on ebay, i can't be arsed with tyre kickers, non payers and the like

Really suprised i have had no interest in my rado on here or pistonheads. Do you think i would get anywhere near asking price on ebay.

I want this gone as i want the money to buy another corrado but with the intention to use an store as a classic, this was my daily for too long to get excited about it if you know what i mean. plus i want a different colour.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?77393-LC6V-Classic-Pearl-Effect-VR6-for-%A31300-in-Malvern-Worcestershire-(near-BVF-site)

I know its got a few miles but the engine has 75k and runs sweet and 12 months MOT.

Sold a couple of motorbikes plus a Golf and a 3 series on eBay and although they all went in the end there was a fair bit of messing around. Three or four people who won the auction and then were not able to turn up with the money - various bizarre excuses. So it was a slow process but they all went in the end.

Sold a few, use the Classifieds as it gets your car on view and you give people and idea of what you want. The cars Ive sold the people just contacted me to view and have sold the cars there and then.