bristolbaron

NOVEMBER 25th AV8 Kemble Pistonheads & E38 Bristol Krispy Kreme DOUBLE Gatecrasher!!!

With a recent thread about not enough meets being organised I thought i'd post my plans for the day on 25th November and see if any one wants to come along!

After a successful gatecrash of the Pistonheads meet at AV8 cafe, Kemble airfield, I'm gonna pop over and check it out again. It's a breakfast meet so aiming for around 9:30am. Based on the last meet this will finish around 11:30.

Here's a link to the last meet

However, for those who really have nothing better to do on a Sunday then look at cars all day, there is also an Edition38 meet at Krispy Kreme in Bristol!

Edition38 meet thread

This will start at around 2-2:30 and go on until 6ish..

I'm planning on doing both, I enjoyed the breakfast and catch up at Kemble and the Bristol meet is 5 minutes from home so will head over in the afternoon.. If any one else is planning to or wants to come to either let me know!

Baz

I'f im not working then I will defo be along to the AV8 not to sure about edition yet. Wont be in the Corrado tho as its SORN. Will either be in the camo wagon or the new daily depending if its no the road