BILLCOR

17x8 Rota Force £530 Posted

Set of 4 Rota Force 17x8, ET 35, 5x100, in a Gun Metal Finish, Centre caps and spigot rings, complete with 4 matching Toyo T1-Rs 205/40/17 with 5-6mm of tread

These were on my Rado when I bought it, only done 1-2k tops, they are virtually unmarked bar one with a couple of very light grazes and the odd dotted tiny stone chip

Invoice for £857.00 - looking for £600 collected from St Andrews - Couriered at Cost

001-2.jpg

002-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Edited by BILLCOR

These are such a good wheel for the Corrado...

Good luck with the sale / free bump :)

nice and light alloys, and look great with some big brakes behind them.

These are such a good wheel for the Corrado...

Good luck with the sale / free bump :)

Cheers for the comments guys, not sure if I really want to sell, but they are just lying in the lock up unused

Do you need any corrado bits in px?

Cash sale only mate

I have always loved this wheel. Very similar to the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1s I have been running for the last 3 yrs. As Karl says, they do look good with a big set of Brembos or Tarox sitting behind them. Very motorsport...GLWS.

I have always loved this wheel. Very similar to the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1s I have been running for the last 3 yrs. As Karl says, they do look good with a big set of Brembos or Tarox sitting behind them. Very motorsport...GLWS.

Cheers Charlie, yep, very light and take big brakes with ease, the AP 4 pots had plenty room and they are pretty hefty, kinda going off selling them more and more, anyone want some CH's :lol:

Not really wanting to do this, but I could do with freeing up some cash, so if no one wants the Rotas, I may consider selling the CH's.....

They are Genuine BBS CH006, 17x8.5, ET35, complete with black and silver BBS centre caps, tyres are all Falken 452s with very minimal wear, 225/35/17 on rears, 205/40/17 fronts, give a nice stance on the rear, but no rubbing issues with the 35 profile.

Over all condition is very good, there are a few small kerb marks that were already there when I bought them, looking to get back what I paid

£850.00 inc P&P

Dont have individual pics at the moment, heres a couple when I got them and on the car

NO LONGER FOR SALE :rolleyes:

Edited by BILLCOR

If the CH's are still around and available after Crimbo, I'll be in touch!

If neither sell before Christmas, I wont be selling, just trying to raise some spending money for the holidays, you dont get holiday pay when your self employed :( and its been a pretty pi$$ poor year for work

Ah I see. I don't get my bonus until January (if at all) hence why I can't take them off you now!

The CHs are no longer for sale as Christmas has been cancelled :x-mas:

Glad you're keeping the CH:x-mas::x-mas:

Me too Gareth, I would have regretted selling them and would have been hard pushed to find another set :cheers:

I always said I'd never change the wheels on my Corrado for Solitudes or Speedlines. But if I didn't have a paintjob to save for, and various mechanical maladies to sort, I honestly would buy these.

Have a free bump.

I always said I'd never change the wheels on my Corrado for Solitudes or Speedlines. But if I didn't have a paintjob to save for, and various mechanical maladies to sort, I honestly would buy these.

Have a free bump.

Cheers Jim, I'll not be to fussed if they dont sell, will always do as a nice set if I fancy a change from the CH's

No offense Bill but I can offer You 500 quid and I will pick them up ??

No offense Bill but I can offer You 500 quid and I will pick them up ??

Ouch, wont let them go that low mate, if you can go to £550 collected, they are yours

Ouch, wont let them go that low mate, if you can go to £550 collected, they are yours

I assume thats a no then :lol:

I assume thats a no then :lol:

Right, didn't notice your answer, sorry. Hmm, don't know what to do as had to pull off from my new toy purchase due to insane insurance price so might keep corrado for longer. Will answer tomorrow.