timthetinyhorse

What HT leads VR6

So over the weekend i removed my intake manifold and rocker to find that my coil was cracked and a couple of my leads were past their best.

Im sure this has been asked before but can anyone recommend the best leads for the job?

I don't want huge thick ones that wont fit in the ht lead plastics so need to be around stock size.

I remember a site a while back that sold HT leads and also other choice vr6 parts like manifolds and exhausts etc but cant for the life of me find it.

Cheers

Rob

I used Beru ones, have been fine for a few years now, they are plain black and fit in the standard plastic runners.

Think i got them from GSF or somewhere like that

funnily enough i think theres a set in the garage, i bought them for my vr6, however, mine are in just as good a condition so didnt replace them, plus there black

Don't waste your money on the snake oil - anything 7mm with silicone insulation will work fine and hold up to the standard abuse. In particular the 8mm ones often just have an extra-thick layer of insulation so it achieves nothing other than stopping them fitting in the guides...

I made my own using cable from Vehicle Wiring Products and the ends from an old set of Beru leads - they're reusable, just twist them off. Been on for months and still working fine :) The whole set cost under £25.

Stone