dgdiecast

Brand new otto 1:18 scale vw corrado g60 red pre order stunning resin model

Hi,

Thanks for the post,

No plans for a VR6 at this stage, 1:18 Scale Corrado's are extremely rare and are likely to sell out very quickly...

Did you ask Andi before signing up purely to advertise? Have to admire the effort at targeted advertising though - nice work! :)

Hi

Not sure who Andi is ?, I am new to Forum's and saw the opportunity.... If it is wrong then I apologise in advance, Dan

It does look a very nice model though :-)

The model can also be had if you order correct from OTTO if you join the international club as per the recent thread on this very forum for a bit less too ;-)

Hi, This is true however there are only limited numbers available, we offer an extremely professional and reliable service. Only joined the Forum around an hour ago but have to say, so far very impressed...

Sorry wasn't meaning to be sarcastic or anything, in all fairness, it's a bit of a pain ordering direct so am sure hassle free sales from a uk distributor would be worth a few extra quid :-)

Don't suppose you have any info on the Yellow 1/43 from mini champs ifs sure out too do you?

A bit of a collector so quite excited lol.

Edited by KIPVW

Hi, We strongly value any critiscm both positive or negative. We are keen to assist all types of enthusiasts and like to be known for providing value for money, together with an excellent, friendly service. If buyers take advantage of the 10% discount voucher code then they will become the proud owner of a rare and beautiful 1:18 scale Corrado which will only appreciate in value, At present there is an Otto 1:18 Mk2 VW Golf GTi 16s in red advertised for £249.99 on Ebay !!

Hi,

We have a number of these on pre-order through our Minichamps supplier, we only deal in Minichamps and Otto as the attention to detail is superb with both brands. If you wish you can Pre-Order one with us for £30 + £4.00 postage. No firm delivery date as yet but hopefully be 1st Qtr of 2013.

Hi

Website seems to be ok... http://www.dgdiecast.co.uk

thanks

don't forget to use the promotion code....

The code doesn't seem to work. I got a message saying it had been used to many times.

How do you pre-order the mini champ one, it doesn't appear on the site

Hi

We have checked the website, you need to enter the promotion code in lower case for it to work - extinct10

the minichamps model will be added to the site tomorrow

Many Thanks

Dan

PLEASE - Request a VR6 is made..............

I am sure the orders you would receive from here would cover the set up production costs.

Hi

I have requested our Web Designer to add it, Hopefully it will appear tomorrow, please see seperate classified on forum also

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Hi Wendy

thanks for the interest, what colour would you like ?

Thanks

I'm surprised a Storm model VR6 hasn't been made yet. Revell did fairly nice larger scale models at £25 but they were standard VR6's with a few non-original details on them!!

I'd personally be all over a Corrado VR6 Storm model in either of the original colours - Classic Green or Mystic Blue!

Hi,

I've just tried to order one of these with the promotion code. Website says that coupon is invalid, expired or reached it usage limit.

Is it still available at this price?

Hi,

The original special offer ended at the end of December, The pre-orders on the website come with free postage so you pay £67.99 inc postage to Mainland UK

Many Thanks

Dan and Debra