87 Jetta 16v

Humped Boot Carpet and Bonnet Prop

Hi all,

I have a spare humped boot carpet and also a bonnet prop if that helps anyone. I would be looking for £10 collected for the carpet, and £5 collected for the prop. Located in Reading. I can post at cost if needed.

Thanks for looking,

N

DSC04682.jpg

DSC04664.jpg

Is the carpet for a space saver wheel or full size?

Hi there,

Full size...

---------- Post added at 7:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:06 PM ----------

I'll take the bonnet prop posted please.

No problems. I will drop you a PM.

Yes! I'm after a humped one so I can carry a full size spare. Are you going to the National Day or any other meets / shows in the coming months?

Hi Jim,

Sorry, I am not. I never seem to have the time, or indeed a working corrado :( I can courier for £8 if that would work for you?

Thanks,

Neal.

Where abouts are you based? Hoping I might be able to get a local to pick it up for me...

Hm.. there are a few folks down that way. Will have to put out an SOS and see if anyone could grab it for me :)

OK - got someone offering to come pick it up! They were hoping to stop past on the evening before the National Day... so it would be Friday the 19th July. Likely to be OK?

Bugger :-( I do definitely want this.. Are you OK to hang onto it until I can sort out some logistics to get it?

Not a problem. It is out of harms way. Just drop me a note when you come up with something :)

Cheers,

N.

Bugger :-( I do definitely want this.. Are you OK to hang onto it until I can sort out some logistics to get it?

Hi Jim,

Are you still wanting the carpet or are you sorted now? I only ask as someone wants one in the wanted section.

Cheers,

N.