maff

Schimmel sp 263 camshafts

I have done a bit of searching on these and see many people raving about the best mod you can do to the vr? Gotta say i had a clio 1.8 16v years ago that had cams and map that went really well, would stick with my old vr no problem.

And with the stealth rebuilt engine i have running well i would hope to see a good improvement and reigniting my joy of cars/driving which is failing driving a modernish boring diesel on the daily grind. Gotta say im real happy to be back in a corrado vr6, this is my third:-D

So can anybody tell me the best way of getting hold of a set of these cams? Also if anybody has a set ill take em!

Best way probably direct from SP

My car without them 187 PS, with them and remap 210 PS

My VR has them, along with a remap, and I think it feels fantastic. I'd recommend them to any VR owner wanting a little extra "pep" in their engine! :)

Only minor shame is that the engine note changes a little, and loses a bit of that really deep VR growl when you put your foot down.. makes it sound a little more raspy.

Ah sounds good, i remember a few people slagging off the e46 m3 for sounding tinny, but i just think it sounds nice and tuned! On another note ive just been offered an fk stainless steel 6 branch manifold for my vr for £65? Its brand new, might have it fitted by friday. has anyone heard of these?

Ive dropped an email to sp tuning with a shipping price so we shall see, last time my car was rolling roaded it made 198bhp/192lbft so i could see about 220bhp? now that would be nice!