nino

Genuine VAGCOM cable

I have for sale a genuine vagcome cable which means you can do everything thats accessible through vagcom, it has HEX+ CAN on it too (Whatever that means). Im looking for 200 pounds ONO delivered by special delivery. o795611 88 42. Based in East Lancashire

DSC_0184-1.jpg

This interests me. But...

Can it be seen working ?

Is it USB or serial port ?

What about software ? I read somewhere that you can't transfer the software download.

Please excuse my ignorance if my questions are somewhat basic.

You can download software direct from ross tech webpage. I have same cable and software is free wherever you like to install it. Connect cable and everything will work together.

Yes it can be seen working no problem mate, I recently did a throttle body reset on a Leon cupra so I know it 100% works. Its been used about 5 times . Just need to get the money back on it, I paid over 265 pounds for it new last yr. Like has been mentioned above, just go to ross techs site and download the software. I have it installed on a net book and a laptop . If you don have the genuine cable it limits what you can do, however EVERYTHING can be done when you use the proper cable. Its a USB cable thingy.

Edited by nino
extra info

Sold!

---------- Post added at 3:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:43 PM ----------

thanks