BILLCOR

70 Litre Fuel Tank Straps

Looking for a decent set to have powdercoated or a set thats already been done

Edited by BILLCOR

I've got a set being currently powder coated that weather permitting I will fit this weekend - If all goes OK you are more than welcome to have first dibs on the old ones and I can send some pics if interested?

Ian.

I've got a set being currently powder coated that weather permitting I will fit this weekend - If all goes OK you are more than welcome to have first dibs on the old ones and I can send some pics if interested?

Ian.

Sounds good Ian, regarding the splitter, I doubt it would survive posting :rolleyes:

Sorry, been mucked about by the Powder Coaters so only just managed to get some fitted - PM me your E Mail address and I will send some pics over to you of the ones I've taken off?

Ian.

Sorry, been mucked about by the Powder Coaters so only just managed to get some fitted - PM me your E Mail address and I will send some pics over to you of the ones I've taken off?

Ian.

Will do :thumbleft:

I have a set available that are in good order. Taken from my car so they are limited edition storm ones :lol: Ill take some pics for you Bill.

I have a set available that are in good order. Taken from my car so they are limited edition storm ones :lol: Ill take some pics for you Bill.

:thumbleft: Dont want any Ltd Ed prices mind :shocked!: They are gonna get powdercoated anyway, as long as there is no heavy/deep corrosion they should be fine

no storm tax from me mate! :lol:

please bare with me as my car is not kept at home. Ill get some pics this week though. How much are they going for?

no storm tax from me mate! :lol:

please bare with me as my car is not kept at home. Ill get some pics this week though. How much are they going for?

Usually a tenner :o

I am calling in to take pics on the way home tonight Bill..... I was thinking £100m so maybe we could split the difference?