dan95x

VR6 Airbox with K&N Panel - Very Good Condition

Evening all,

When I bought my VR, it came with both an induction cone and an airbox. I am afraid I am a child, and prefer the slightly more raucous cone filter, so the airbox is surplus to requirements.

Nothing as far as I can see is broken, or anything serious missing. It could do with one more rubber 'washer' for the feet, as there seems to be one missing, and I think there is one metal clip missing (although none of the plastic fixings for the clips are broken at all) - There are 2 on there, but having never seen a standard VR airbox before, I dont know how many there should be!

K&N doesnt look very dirty to me, so I am guessing it is either pretty new, or has fairly recent had a clean and re-oil

DSC_7677_zpsbbb40b5a.jpg

DSC_7678_zps995f026a.jpg

DSC_7679_zps1c4019e1.jpg

Pricing seems all over the place for these from what I can see, so £35 ono

Can be collected from just outside Swindon, from Cardiff, or with a bit of planning, from Walsall in the West Midlands. I have no problem with posting, but I guess it will cost a bit, as while not too heavy, it is fairly bulky (and there is always the chance that Royal Mails finest will break it en-route!)

Any questions, or want any more photos, just shout

Dan

Edited by dan95x
Price advice!

These usually go for around £25, so £35 with the K&N seems a fair price.

Cheers CazzaVR - Ad edited accordingly!

Dan

Would you be willing to sell the panel filter separately?

Would you be willing to sell the panel filter separately?

Jim - I would rather it went in one go, but if I dont have any luck I will give you a shout if that suits?

would you sell for £30 posted??

timthetinyhorse - Might think about £35 posted, but I reckon the postage is going to be at least a fiver, so definitely no less than that - drop me a message if you fancy it at that

Cheers all

Dan