Sign in to follow this  
Saichy

Flash red 2.0 16v for £1600 in Walsal

2.0 16v | Flash red | Walsal

Price: £1400

Description:

hi all this is something i really dont want to do but i really have no choice now as my golf needs to go back on the road.

where to start, well for sale is my corrado 9a 16v ive only owned this car for a few months as i brought it so i could sort my golf out but things

have all changed now :(

on the whole the rado is a very straight car no nasty dents or deep scratches, underside is solid from what ive seen and felt when ive looked

under her. There are a nice few suttle mods that have been done to the rado nothing over the top so to speak. Rear spoiler works when driving

and with the button no problem.

mods are:

team henko wind deflectors

cat back stainless exhaust (think its scorpion off the top of my head)

lowered on shocks and springs

golf mk2 16v inlet manifold

tinted lights all round

head light eye brow

after market stearing wheel and boss, wheel is a personal one i think

push button engine start

clifford alarm

lupo gti wiper arms and new blades not fitted yet

pannel filter

kr cams not fitted but can come with the car tho

there are some bad points as you would expect the sunroof will only tilt not slid. MPG doesnt work on the clocks and reads 99.9 all the time

never bothered me. horn needs wiring into button on the steering wheel. Rust on all 4 arches was going to get this sorted but no time now. Its

had a respray at somepoint and theres over spray on the boot lifters and little bit on wing mirror glass but not bad. the shell has done 190,000

miles but engine has done around 140,000. Front spliter is cracked but ive got a spare to go with the car if price is right, same with the drivers

door as its rusty at the bottom but ive got a spare door to go with car at the right price. Rust on drivers side rear window around the seal at

where it goes into a point. The main down fall is i had the core plug go on me but ive had it replaced but the garage told me they think the

head gasket might of gone im picking the rado up in the morning to see how it is and there not pulling a fast one on me. Saying this tho in with

the sale ive got a mk3 vr6 engine, gear box, ecu, wiring loom, rad and fans with slam pannel, gear linkage, sub frame, abs pump, clutch

cylinder, engine mounts and auxiliarys. engine has done 88,000 miles but i cant prove this tho it came out of a running car and pulled really

well.

think that is everything here are a few pics of the car at different points i can take more if people want me to

IMG_2928Copy.jpg

IMG_2927Copy.jpg

IMG_2926Copy.jpg

IMG_2930Copy.jpg

these are the wheels it will come with, pics on the multi coloured bbs rz are to show the tinted lights and final pic to show on my rs reps. SO

you get an idea of how she can look

IMG_3192Copy.jpg

IMG_3193Copy.jpg

IMG_3297Copy.jpg

my location is aldridge (ws9) or norton canes (ws11)

my number is 07528447400 call or text me i will get back to you soon as i can and answer any questions you have

price for car with the engine i would like £1600 ono also open to swaps

thanks for looking

dan

Edited by Saichy