Wendy

Monthly Corrado Meet - Northampton - Tues 12th Feb

I'll come if I can make it, and if noobs are welcome of course :-)

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Ignore me, just remembered I have a work meeting that night. Ah well

Tell your boss he has double booked with the corrado meet that night. He'll understand :)

Just noticed this, bit late notice to tell me mrs I'll be out in the evening as we're meant to be going out, but I'm thinking maybe next month :D

Not going to make this now :-( still havnt put the new engine in the car yet...infact I'm still building it!!

Depending on where the next one is I might make that :-)

The meet changes location each month?

It sure does, only due to trying to accomodate Corrado owners in differing areas.

You may even find in future months one that is closer for you.

I also expect to do some daytime meets in warmer months.

i wont be able to make it now sorry... will definitely come to some of the summer shows maybe meet some of you then :)

Hi Wendy,

Sorry for the last minute response but had to sort a few things out.

Will be along for food and drink if that's ok.

Cheers and see you later!

Phil

Hopefully will actually own a Corrado by summer so would love to come to one of these meets :D

any meets in or a bit closer to london?

Well volunteered... ;)

Which part of London you thinking? I'm West / Buckinghamshire, so could help find a suitable place.

im in nw london...

either ace cafe.. or we can join up with another meet..i know theres on coming up soon in tesco in kensington.... id like to keep it a vag and german cars only meet..

but yeh im up for this..

Ace cafe would only work on a VAG night but that gets quite busy now that it's not so cold in the evenings any more, with the exception of this week. There is one car park that my old club used to meet at a bit further up from Ace Cafe, past IKEA and one of the exists onto Neasden Lane. Here is the map location (http://goo.gl/maps/7KTLb).

Public free car park with a width and height restriction but no one should have issues unless they drive a tank.

Nice to meet some new faces and the regulars. Good venue I thought too Wendy but glad you booked!

Look forward to seeing this beast of a Corrado if you make it up to another meet sometime one step!

Definitely got me 'corrado motivated' again after the dull winter months :) great to chat cars again for a few hours and meet a few people.

Guys,

Good to catch up and also meet some new faces too.

Was amazed only took 35 minutes to get home on this new found route to Northampton and I was cruising only - honest. !

Fantastic stretches of road, will be doing those again in daylight.

So where next, I am thinking possibly to the West side of Coventry/Banbury...........

Hi all,

Nice to meet you all last night and thanks to Wendy for organising - still can't believe how busy that car park was when I arrived despite it's size!

Hope to make it again in the future location dependant - Rugby's probably about my limit in the Coventry direction....

Cheers

Phil