Michael'durham'

Remote Locking kits?

Hi guys, simple question really, what's the best kit to buy for reliable easy to fit remote central locking?

I spotted this on eBay

iPad URL:

Remote Central Locking Kit for VW LUPO VENTO PASSAT BORA JETTA CORRADO HAA keys

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

iv got right click in mine , remember your want AH key blanks and not HAA

same as this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Remote-Keyless-Entry-car-central-lock-KE669W-ULT-/160817339080?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Safety_Security&hash=item257175dac8

iv just got it wired to unlock/lock the doors , was just a case of connecting earths and a live and then tapping into the drivers door lock wires, realy wasnt interested in the other features these kits have

Edited by VW_OwneR_85

That's fantastic, and ordered up :)

I've a few little mini jobs that need sorting, sunroof seal needed (can't find replacement) would that cause a wet rear n/s footwell? And the other little job is rear number plate lights, the screws are rounded. Do u know if they are safe to drill out? And not damage the car? What's best.

---------- Post added at 3:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:27 PM ----------

That's fantastic, and ordered up :)

I've a few little mini jobs that need sorting, sunroof seal needed (can't find replacement) would that cause a wet rear n/s footwell? And the other little job is rear number plate lights, the screws are rounded. Do u know if they are safe to drill out? And not damage the car? What's best.