Engine size: 1847cc (Formally 1781cc)

Fuel type: Petrol

Transmission: Manual

Mileage: 132K

MOT: None

Tax: None

Price:£5500 ONO

No. Former Keepers: 6

For sale is my Corrado G60, reason for sale is that I can no longer give it the time and attention it deserves.

Basic spec:

'92 Corrado G60 full respray in VW Taiga Green

-deleted roof gutters, ariel hole, de-wipered boot lid, smooth rear panel, wings, bonnet, mirrors and bumpers (all plastic welding done by

myself)

-US rear plate tub

-Brand new Yellow glass in fog lights

-Indicators painted Jelly Orange

-New glass on both headlights

-Green TSR front tow strap (due to removal of towing eye to fit FMIC)

-Passat rear handles (de-locked and colour coded)

-Brand new Sekurit windscreen

-Lupo wipers (2 drivers arms, drivers blade and pass blade)

-upgraded headlight loom

-fuel tank painted Matt black to tidy up w/ white p/coated straps

-bumper irons p/coated white

-Brand new radiator support panel form VW @ £250 (p/coated white)

Engine:

-1847cc overbore using wossner pistons

-Lightened and balanced crank, flywheel and clutch cover

-Schrick oil pan and windage tray

-CTN gearbox

-VR6 clutch

-P&P Big valve head

-Schrick 268/276 cam

-Red top injectors

-3 bar FPR

-SNS Generic map

-standard charger w/65mm pulley

-standard airbox w/K&N panel

-tezet manifold

-de-cat pipe

-magnex full system exhaust

-Rallye intercooler and radiator

-Rallye U-bend

-Twin 10 SPAL fans

-16 row Mocal oil cooler with 80°C thermo plate (front mounted)

-Silicone 8mm leads

-Bosch WDPO5 plugs (G40 plugs)

-BBM solid front mount

-Vibratechnics rear and G/box mount

-Brand new VW in tank 4bar fuel pump mated to second hand level sensor (later VR6 style)

-Entire engine bay and lighting loom were re-taped using VW cloth tape, some parts however have gone sticky!

The full engine was rebuilt by myself, using 99% genuine VW parts, the engine has done less than 2500 miles since build and approximately

6hrs track time. In this time it has had at least eight oil and filter changes using ONLY Synta Silver, the current oil/filter has only had 2hrs track

time and loading on/off the trailer.

Chassis:

-KW V1 S/S coilovers

-KW ARBs front and rear

-305mm brembos from ICR

-Custom S/S hoses front and rear

-15x7 compomotive MOs w/toyo R888s

-Polybushed throughout

-all parts powdercoated or painted underneath

-New rear calipers with green stuff pads

-Manual steering rack conversion

-ABS fully removed (absolutely everything, NON-ABS hubs etc etc)

-Every single brake pipe has been replaced

Inside:

-Recaro pole position seats (Mulberry coloured centres, never got round to dying them black)

-custom black headliner

-Passat moonroof w/matching sliding panel

-Black dash/plastics throughout (dash is mint)

-boost gauge in SWG vent pod

-duostyle AFR gauge

-Luke 3 point harnesses

-Black carpet

-Gloss black trimstyle strut brace

-fully interior wiring loom was re-taped using VW cloth tape, some of the dash loom has been routed in the bulkhead to make dash removal

easier.

-New heater matrix

-Seat rails have been removed and Recaros are fixed on welded in bars, shouldnt be a problem for anyone from 510 to 62

I am meticulous about this car and when I was building it I spared no expense. Absolutely everything was taken apart, cleaned, painted or

powdercoated and put back together. I sourced 80% of the fixings and fasteners from VW, the rest were either from the local iron monger of

refinished original parts. Any fixings that I did replace were generally with S/S. The car has no rot or rust that I have discovered.

The Engine was rolling roaded on the base map after over 1k miles run in (and 6 oil/filter changes) it produced 197BHP/210ft/lb, if Im reading

the graph correctly. I have since removed the 3.5bar FPR and replaced with the standard 3bar as well as replacing the base map with a

generic map from Bilal at SNS, which he said was an almost identical spec engine. I havent had the car on the rollers since though but it is

certainly a vast improvement.

Tracking and camber was done before the last track day (July 2012)

Car currently has NO TAX OR MOT, however I am 100% positive it will fly through so I will put 12 months on for the buyer. Tax will have to be

arranged by the buyer. Car can be transported at buyers expense.

Bad points:

Now Im being honest and probably over the top here

-The respray, despite paying good money didnt turn out the greatest, there are some areas where it could do with work and the car was never

fully flatted and polished. I think that if this was done properly it would come out very well BUT some areas still require attention IMHO. No sob

stories but I got to my wicks end with the painter and took the car back rather than let him have it any longer (12+ months)

-Headliner needs a joining strip around the sunroof opening

-No doorcards present, I have made aluminium plates for the rear but have never fitted

-Some marks from loading on trailer, I nicked a wheel and scratched a wing (low down on the stone chip)

-Some bolts and nuts have come loose due to the engine mount combination; these however will be replaced and re-secured

-Charger has covered approx. 20k miles, 17k on 68mm pulley, 2.5k on 65mm pulley, I have new apex seals, timing belt and kluber grease.

Was planning on a rebuild myself, so have still to source bearings. Last rebuild was by G-werks in 2004 where they discovered and repaired

some minor scroll damage.

-Slight knock from rear hub, suspected bad bearing although it has only covered 2.5k, I may be wrong or paranoid though!?

-Has a META System alarm, installed by a local company, works and locks remotely but needs un-immobilised manually everytime. Will

hopefully have this diagnosed by the fitting company.

Looking for £5500 ONO

Will consider breaking if there is no luck selling as a whole car but I will place an advert when that time comes, so please no vultures just now.

Located in Stirling, Scotland

PM for further details or enquiries.

Any questions please ask, I may have missed some details as the rebuild took over four years! I will update photos at the weekend. Those of

you that know me from the forum will know how much time and effort I spent on the car and what lengths I went to to source parts.

No PX's or Swaps. UNLESS its for a Golf Rallye, I will not entertain anything else.

Pics:

344.jpg

341.jpg

340.jpg

345.jpg

PowerGraphBaseMap.png

Most recent @ Knockhill July 2012 (Jelly orange indicators)

DSCN0472.jpg