KIPVW

BBS RM 15" A Good Friend of Mines

Hi All,

My best buddy is selling these BBS RM's as he no longer needs them and a subsequent house move is forcing him to sell them, I know they have been in his loft for at least 2 years so time for someone else to enjoy them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-RM002-Split-Rim-Wheels-Golf-Polo-Jetta-Vento-Passat-Corrado-Scirocco-/271154267813?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item3f220dc6a5&_uhb=1

Would you mind asking if he has a price in mind Kip? And if he's willing to ship at all - I guess I could arrange a courier if he's able to securely package them. Although obviously if he can arrange, that makes things easier!

Could save him some Ebay/Paypal fees ... if he trusts me, that is :)

Tom, buy now is £500. not sure what courier costs would be to be honwest to isle of man on something so heavy.

Do you know anyone who has bought and had sent over before?

Happy to sort if you are interested but appreciate costs may be a bit silly.

Kip

Cheers Paul. I had a set of alloys, similar size, sent over here late last year for £60 (£15 per wheel boxed separately).

If he could get courier costs (and arrange delivery) around that level, I would be very likely to take them.

Edit: As two tyres are useless and the other two are a) low on tread b) god knows how old ... I'd be happy for him to remove the tyres - might bring the courier costs down.

should defo make a difference on courier. wheels and tyres come in around 20kg, so need to be sent as four boxes. wheels on their own about 20kg for 2 so can be sent as only two boxes = half price shipping!

good price, great wheels.. id put them on my mk2 if i had spare funds!