Sign in to follow this  
too hot

Wheels

I was wondering what the current trend is in wheels for the C.What makes,styles,sizes are you guys running on your cars.I know it really is a matter of personal choice,what looks good and what you think looks good.I am currently running Borbet `C` 7 1/2x17 with BF Goodrich tyres,I find they are classic style and easy to clean :!: Before this I had polished BBS RC on my G60.What are you guys using :?: :?: 8)

Too hot`93 VR6

deep dish wheels seem to be flava of the month at the moment usally in the form of 9-16" with a slightly stretch'd tyre over them most of the corrado owners run 71/2-17" on there cars though!

I have just bought some 7.5x16" Brock B2 with polished dish and Fedral tyres!

It took me age's to find one I liked I'm a designer and work on computers all day so I played about with photo's, cuting and pasting different wheels on etc!

Tell me the wheels your intressed in and ill see what I can put together!

Regards Sefton

Nice service to offer sefton, can you do my car on the split amg rims 81/2"-17" at front and 9 1/2- 17" at the rear? the ones with the polished rim?