G60radoboi

Wiper issue.

And the hits keep coming lol.

So the latest thing I have found is that the N/S wiper does not clear the screen. just around the centre section of the blade like it is not making proper contact with the class. Will take a picture of the wipers and stick them up here so hopefully someone can tell me if they are any good or not. Is there a wiper mod where the arms also get changed?

How long have you had your wipers are they due for a change and are they the bosch genuine ones. I am still on standard wiper setup and dont have wiper clearing issues. Maybe just a case of getting some new wipers blades.

Iam sure the bosh wipers were cheaper from the main VW dealers than from places like halfords.

check if the shoulders on the base part of the arm are restricting how close the arm can get to the screen (remove the blade and carefully lower the arm to the screen, it should stop about 1cm short), a lot of people have ground these down to stop this happening, partly depends on the profile of your wiper blade, shallow ones often don't get to touch the screen fully.

How long have you had your wipers are they due for a change and are they the bosch genuine ones. I am still on standard wiper setup and dont have wiper clearing issues. Maybe just a case of getting some new wipers blades.

Iam sure the bosh wipers were cheaper from the main VW dealers than from places like halfords.

They were on the car when I bought it on Saturday. It has aero wipers on it so I am thinking I may need to change the whole setup. I don't like the look of the wiper arms either. Will get a pic as soon as I can.

My tt wipers are doing the same at the moment. Hoping it was just the cold weather but no.

Think it doesn't help as the car sat around for 18months and I let them get dusty. Worked well before that 18months.

STOP STARTING THREADS IN THE GENERAL FORUM.

We have a variety of forums for a reason.

STOP STARTING THREADS IN THE GENERAL FORUM.

We have a variety of forums for a reason.

My apologies mate. Still figuring the forum out. I shall endeavour to not make the same eroneous error again in future....

WOW!!! Been searching every where for a set of these TT arms. Like frikken finding a needle in a haystack, nothing on flea bay so ended up having to take the last two in the country from TPS @ £80.00!!!!!!