Yega

High Wycombe Monthly VAG meet - 03/03/13

Hi all,

Thought I would post this here to invite any local VAG owners to our monthly meet. This is not strictly Corrado but we do have some making up the numbers. Below is all the info you need.

The location for the meet is on level 5 Eden car park, Lillys Walk, Postcode for Sat Navs is HP11 2DQ - Exit M40 Jct 4 and follow signs A404 High Wycombe, once at the bottom of hill follow turn left then right then left at the three close roundabouts, the fire station will be on your right, as you start to go over the flyover there is a set of lights, take the exit onto lilly's Walk and keep going till you come to the car park entrance on your right. come up the spiral to level 5 and wait to be instructed where to park.

As we do not want to attract the attention of the local Corsa crews and police please refrain from any of the following:

Revving Engines, Playing loud music, Racing up and down the carpark, and generally acting like a cock!! Do you really want to be the one to ruin a meet for everyone?

Normal rules of the road apply, This is a VAG only meet anything non VAG will have to park outside, after last months antics we will be more than happy to pass details of trouble makers to the police.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Awesome. Forgot to mention the time, which is 19:00. People will slowly start turning up around that time. Let me know where you are coming from and I'll see if there is a convoy which you could join.