4DUST

SOLD 4 Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator Genuine VW VR6

Fitted for VR6 injector testing then removed after three runs as decided to up-rate my injectors. Nearly new and only a couple of months old! This is a genuine VW part and costs new around £70 - 80. I am wanting £35 inc first class delivery for quick sale. Non genuine poor quality ones go for this sort of money so grab a bargain. Part number 0280160575

Thanks for looking. Will

[email protected] mob: 07747862800

Edited by 4DUST

A quick google shows the standard FPR is 3 bar? Do you know if this 4 bar can be used as a direct replacement and if so then what's the advantage? Assuming it can then I will take it if you can do insured delivery for that price.

Most VR6's 1.8t's etc have 3bar and the 4bar is indeed a direct v easy fit replacement. Some corrados have 3 or 4 bar regulators installed. As emu says above for 2.8's 3bar and 2.9's 4bar as rule of thumb but sometimes not always the case. If a 3bar is fitted changing to a 4bat increases the fuel injector pressure and improves throttle response also making the mixture a little richer therefore releasing more power up the rev range. This is a very popular mod if you have a 3bar regulator.

I am happy to send 1st class recorded delivery which insures up to £35 so no problem.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Best check which you have fitted first!

Thanks,

Will

Thanks. I'll take it and either keep as a spare or replace the original. I've sent funds.