captainredeye

KWV1 stainless coilovers

Set of stainless kwv1's have been on my car no longer than 6 months with only 2500 mile done on them, have not been used on a track so all road use.

These have a few marks from being fitted and the tails on the end of the springs have a little paint loss from being compressed but this would happen to any spring.

I have cleaned these up and they look near to new and should do for a long time to come, these have been great shocks but the wiltshire roads are one level of bumpiness to much for me so have gone back to the standard set up.

These come with the original box and kw tool kit.

Looking for £600 posted and sent with postal insurance.

Having trouble uploading a photo but will do this later.

Edited by captainredeye

Would 550 be ok, I will have to check on the part numbers to see if vr6 and g60 use the same shocks

---------- Post added at 4:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:38 PM ----------

Just checked venom motor sport and the kw website it looks like there is only one model for all corrado's so these should fit your g60

Hello mate,

Very interested.

Happy to pay full asking price but would need them posted out ASAP.

Regards, Stu

Sorry guys i see it as first offer first served, stu came up with the first offer so he has them.

if this is against forum principals then i apologise i will stick to them in future.