Sign in to follow this  
manop001

Tornado Red 1.8 16v for £1900 in Leicester

1.8 16v | Tornado Red | Leicester

Price: £1900

Description:

Karmann Edition VW Corrado on a G plate.

I have owned this car for the last 4 years with it being garaged every night and washed/ waxed frequently, I can say its been very well looked after! I have kept all invoices and receipts for any bits I have done to this car. Its MOT'ed till October and Taxed till end of April and must say a excellant runner for its age... 211000 on the clock. I am only selling due to the running costs of 2 other cars. I've just had it serviced 23 Feb 2013.

Comes with leather interior, electric windows, electric sunroof, electric side mirrors, central locking, new 17" alloys and tyres, custom made full stainless steel exhaust, lowered springs, Isotta steering wheel, Karmann leather interior, rust shield underneath the car, Also brand new battery, new wheel bearings, suspension mounts, wishbones and more! I have done loads to this car and theres too much to list. Viewing is recommeded.

Due to the age of the age, it does have its negatives...drivers seat slightly worn, automatic pop-up spoiler has stopped working, rear wiper has stopped working, drivers wing mirror has a slight crack and there are slight rust spots on the front arches - all cosmetic stuff.

I've hopefully covered all, but please contact me if you have any further questions. I'll try and update this advert if more springs to mind. Please note that the car is used in my local commute to work so mileage will very slightly increase.

1_21151_1362674272_

2_21151_1362674272_

3_21151_1362674272_

4_21151_1362674272_

5_21151_1362674272_