sleeper16

RH ZW1's

got a set of RH ZW1's that i had on my corrado.

they are 17" 8J i think and ET60 i believe. The right size for corrados anyway once you use the 20mm adaptors. they have 225/45/17's on one will need replacing as it lost against my arch before they were rolled and has a bit of a chunk out of it! other three are fine loads of tread left on.

one wheel (drivers side front as seen in the picture) hit a bump and when the lip got nocked back got a bit of laquer peel on the lip nothing serious tried them on my new car but i dont think they suit it.

£600 collected can post at buyers cost.

photo18.jpg

photo16.jpg

Edited by sleeper16

yeah too small on the S3 shame coz i do like them wheels. yeah tires are a bit big just what came on them when i bought them. ideally i would of gone to 205's or 215's.

Cheers

Does that include the adaptors? I'd be interested mate but not with those tyres on. I'd probably look to fit some 195/40s on an 8" rim.

Have you any close up pictures and where abouts are you based?

If you're willing to split let me know What you would be looking for without the tyres mate :)

Yeah come with the genuine adaptors, based in darlington north east.

will get some close ups.

would rather sell complete to avoid having anything laid around.

cheers

If your willing to split the wheels and tyres i am interested in the wheels, tyres are far too big for me

I seen them on CGTI but couldnt reply in the thread so came over here

heres some close ups.

They also come with the shallow heaad bolts for the adaptorss so just need your bolts to bolt the wheels to adaptors.

photo19.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo23.jpg

photo22.jpg

photo20.jpg

photo21.jpg

hope they are a bit better, not alot to see with them really they have a couple of small nicks on one or two of the lips but nothing big, and then just that bit on the front one where i hit a pot hole included a shot of the nackered tire. they need a good clean to be really posh, and for show wheels would need new lips, but for everyday car some small tires on they will be perfect.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 1:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:00 PM ----------

also just checked they are ET60 and 8J

As said mate im very interested but a bit far for me to drive from bournemouth so would need posting and i have no use for the tyres.

I think you'll struggle to sell them with tyres unless someone wants to pay your asking price and then sell the tyres on but even so one needs replacing anyway.

Let me know if you're willing to sell without the tyres mate and if so what price you had in mind.

hi mate i can post, yeah tyres are no use to anyone really they need changing to fit a corrado, but its still £600 as thats what i paid without tyres one of my mates just had those big tyres spare so give me them for temporary fix but i have no use for them so was including them in the sale. I can have them removed and postage is £28 so its not bad.

Cheers

Appreciate the reply buddy, completely understand but £600 without the tyres is a bit rich for me but someone else might snap them up :) if you dont get the interest you expected and you're willing to drop the price at all let me know and ill keep an eye on the thread, GLWS mate :)

well your welcome to make an offer and if i have no luck with the sale i might consider it, just dont want to recoupe as much of the outlay as i can.

Cheers