VW_chris

Corrado Bits and Bobs, also MK4 Golf parts + more

Selling a few bits and bobs which are just taking up space and might be of some use to someone on here, smaller items ill post but for larger/more fragile items itl be best to have them picked up.

Full suspension for Corrado vr6 with lowering springs (front dampers are standard, rusty but good working order, rears are of unkown make, same as fronts, good working order) not 100% on drop size between 40-60mm from standard. (can split all struts for springs) £30 buys the lot (pick up only)

Front eyebrow for corrado, painted in flash red, good condition with no damage, would not require painting if your corrado is flash red, only removed because its not to my taste £15 posted

Corrado G60 gearknob (not mk2, got reciept to prove) , mint condition £15 posted

Corrado Vr6 K&N pod filter kit, well used but with a clean will work champion, comes with the mounting brackets ect needed to fit £20 posted

VW golf mk4 lowering springs, 40mm drop virtually new hardly used £40 (pick up)

Corrado Vr6 Drivers and passenger front glass indicators, both have chips/cracks, may be of some use to someone £7 each posted

VW golf mk4/r32 eibach anti roll bar, good condition, ideal for lowering to avoid clashing ARB/Driveshaft £40 (pickup)

Standard Corrado vr6 calipers, carriers and discs. (currently still on vehicle, converting to 288mm this weekend) all in good working order, could do with a spray up, pads will need replaced £25 (pick up)

2 x VW golf mk4 front grill, good condition in indigo blue and reflex silver £10 each

Vw golf mk4, bora, leon, ibiza, fabia octavia ect ect master cylinder and resevoir, nearly new parts £30 posted

Vw golf mk4 v5 standard airbox with paper filter, intact and good to go £25 posted

Vw golf mk4 anniversary pedal set, good condition £35 posted

vw golf mk3 VR6 inlet manifold, part polished but needs finishing £35

VW golf mk3 vr6 OBD2 throttle body, fully cleaned/very good condition £25

Pics are available upon request, postage/pick up is negotiable on smaller items, larger depending on postage price/size pick up only

chris

Edited by VW_chris

Maybe interested in the eyebrow spoiler and Eibach ARB - whereabouts are you mate?

Maybe interested in the eyebrow spoiler and Eibach ARB - whereabouts are you mate?

based in newcastle mate, blyth/cramlington area

Hi Interested in the gearknob. is it a standard knob? or an aftermarket one. cheers Kev.

yeah its a standard knob mate, genuine part as far as i know, got the reciept in my service history for it

Hahaha typical - other end of the country mate. Still interested in the eyebrow spoiler though can you send us some pics?

Hi mate, ill take the k&n, i will pm you my details when im home from work.

Cheers

no bother mate, ill get everything out the garage and packaged up pal

Hahaha typical - other end of the country mate. Still interested in the eyebrow spoiler though can you send us some pics? .

yeah no bother, ill get pics sorted out when i get back from work mate

Dam, wanted that gear knob as well.

Snooze you lose.

Could you do me favour if it has sold, and post the part number so i can see about getting one from the dealers.