vwchimp

Mk1 VW Caddy - FOR SALE

I now have for sale my much loved Caddy. Ive owned her for about 5 years now and done a lot to her since i found her in a shed and restored her.

Last summer she was treated to a full interior re-trim including seats, door cards, sunvisors, A-pillar trim and headlining. The summer before I fitted a Digifant 1.8 8v GTi engine from a MK2 golf and while the engine bay was empty she had a complete new steering rack. All the suspension has been changed with TA Technicks Coilovers on the front and lowered shocks on the rear with 2" blocks. She sits on 14" VW Teardrops with fairly decent tyres. On the outside I have fitted early MK1 Golf mirrors, chrome handles with chrome inserts and crystal lights on the front.

Im selling her as I have a kid on the way and she is no longer practical and running this and the Corrado will cost me too much. It will be sad to see her go after all this time but its time to move on. I want her to goto someone who will love her as much as I have. At Bug Jam 24 she won "Best Watercooled" in the "Rust & Rat" and also the "Skeg-vegas Hillbilly Award" the year before.

I would like £2500 but willing to take offers. She is MOT'ed until 12th July '13 and taxed till 31st July'13. Im sure I have pretty much every receipt for all of the work that has been done over the years and also loads of photos which i will .ZIP up and email to the new owner. If you have any questions feel free to ask I don't bite haha.

Right time for some pictures.