maganv3

Girling G60 (audi s2) Break upgrade.......

So I think of going down this road, atm im running g60 girling 54 set up, but since remap need a bit more stopping power, what do i need and do i need to change anything for this setup, also my abs has never worked in my rado, heard its not worth making it work, stops very well ethier way just need abit more reassurance lol.

I have just purchased the bits to to the job and its all a bolt on fit........there is a bit of pad over hang I believe that will cause a ridge on your pads

Ive read an article where you use vauxhall discs that require machining the centre hole slightly to accept VW centre and use washer to space the calipers a few mm to align. the guys whove done it have had no problems

I think I will go this route myself

I am busy trying to find a 25.4mm master cylinder to do at the same time and will let you know what I find

My car is a late model with ABS so the master cylinder has only two outlets where most cars have the 4 output version

It's a good upgrade and you have the bigger ABS MC already so just need Calipes, Carriers, Pads and hoses to upgrade but depending on what wheels you have, I think if I was running a 20VT I'd have to go a bit better and go for the Seat 305mm Brembo setup - lighter and more effective.

The 305mm seat brembo setup is awesome I personally wouldn't waste my time or money or othro ll the hassle of the S2 swap very little gain for a big ff