mr.dG60

Mix of parts job lot CHEAP

Hi all, i've sold my car so the parts i acquired need to go.

List as below please see photo as well

G60 idle stabiliser

G60 clocks

G60 fuse and relay block

Boost return pipe

Set of new window rollers (bought off here)

switch blank

starter button on trim

bag of non genuine trim clips

4 new exhaust rubbers

4 very good bpr6et plugs

£50 delivered payment by bank/cash/ paypal plus fees.

DSC_02951.jpg"]DSC_02951.jpg[/url]

DSC_02961.jpg"]DSC_02961.jpg[/url]

Thanks

Maybe it's because there is a couple of newbies Guys if you read the guidance at the top of the page Parts For Sale threads are supposed to be open pm'ing once a sale has been agreed on the thread to exchange payment/address details that way people know what's happening and if an item/s have been sold or not ;)

Maybe it's because there is a couple of newbies Guys if you read the guidance at the top of the page Parts For Sale threads are supposed to be open pm'ing once a sale has been agreed on the thread to exchange payment/address details that way people know what's happening and if an item/s have been sold or not ;)

I'm not bothered about the PM's James, just wanted to know if any of the bits have been sold or offered via PM as I have been, just covering my a$$ here ;)

I'm not bothered about the PM's James, just wanted to know if any of the bits have been sold or offered via PM as I have been, just covering my a$$ here ;)

The PM's don't bother me either just keep folk updated :D

Hi, nothing sold as all people want are the rollers. I could if I was bothered and have time make new sets of rollers for people if there desperate. By copying the ones I have and making them out of acetal on the lathe I have available.

I was going to make a couple sets to help out some folks, dont have to much time available

hence selling as job lot.

Hope this answers your pm.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Hi, nothing sold as all people want are the rollers. I could if I was bothered and have time make new sets of rollers for people if there desperate. By copying the ones I have and making them out of acetal on the lathe I have available.

I was going to make a couple sets to help out some folks, dont have to much time available

hence selling as job lot.

Hope this answers your pm.

How about putting up a feeler thread regarding the roller's if you are able to make them you may find it is worth your while.