Sign in to follow this  
Marco

Black 1.8 16v for £650 ono in Aberdeenshire

1.8 16v | Black | Aberdeenshire

Price: £650 ono

Description:

H plate 1.8 16V Corrado. I used to do hillclimbs and sprints with this car but it has been on SORN for 2 years now. I used it as a daily driver for a while when I was out of work and it's never let me down. It's showing 130k odd on the clock.

I've done a bit of modding to it for competition but not too much. You can see from the pics that it still has the rear bench and all the trim in it apart from the carpet. The parcel shelf is whole and never been drilled. It has Sebring Alloys x5 with Avon ZV3 tyres all in good condition.(they are listed on list 1A of MSA handbook so allowed for the class I was running in)

It's got:

Front adjustable strut brace

Rear strut brace

Solid front engine mount

50 mm inlet manifold

Competition pedal covers

Braided brake flexi hoses

Poly bushes on bottom arms (steering rack poly bushes still in box)

4 branch exhaust manifold

Uprtated springs and shockers all round (can't remember the make - bought from E-bay)

The front seats are gone but the sliding mounts for 2 cobra monaco seats are included, the seat belts are gone also.

Electric sun roof and spoiler still work, centre consul and gear knob are still there.

It will need to be trailered away as the front seats are missing and the fuel distributor is sticking and not delivering fuel to the injectors. I really want to keep this car but I don't have time to get it up and going. It's been in indoor storage for 2 years. Would like someone to get the good of it.

E-mail me with any questions. More photos available just e-mail