stevec14

Corrado G60 BBS RZ's wanted

Hi All

As stated i am looking for a set of four BBS RZ's Corrado g60 fitment. I believe the wheels are 15" 6.5J 4x100 ET 35. Would prefer a useable set with centres but show me what you got.

Thanks

Steve

P.S.

I am located in South Wales

I've got a set, including the centres. The tyres are also good, but the wheels have been painted black at some point. I used a pressure washer on one wheel and it brought it back to the original silver paint, and it looks really good, I just didn't get round to doing the other wheels.

I will get a couple of pictures and post them up for you.

Rob.

HI Rob

You still got these wheels? Are you going to castle coomb on july 20th(25th anniversary corrado). If so it might save me a trip to haverforwest.

Thanks

Steve

---------- Post added at 5:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:29 AM ----------

HI Rob

You still got these wheels? Are you going to castle coomb on july 20th(25th anniversary corrado). If so it might save me a trip to haverforwest.

Thanks

Steve

hi steve

good to see there is life after swansea and running rados im from swansea but used to live in templeton narbeth for a while .Good luck with the wheels mate