G60Jacqui

Borbet a alloys wanted

Hi im looking for some nice deep dish borbets for my corrado g60 just thought it wud b worth an ask on here

Thanx Jacqui :cool:

Hi Jacqui

I know where there is a set of Kerscher alloys that look the same as Borbet A's they are powdercoated gloss black think the guy wants around 4-500 for them with good tyres 16" X 9J

Couple of set's on wheel whore's a rather rare 17" set over in U S of A though. Please don't ask for a link if you can't be bothered finding them for yourself you really need to be asking yourself if they are the wheel's for you. Plus I can't be bothered.:)

the rare set are the wrong fitment type but a couple of other sets look ok cheerz

Adapter's? one set very good price brand new as well would have bought them myself but for the fact they are 4x100 and I have too many set's of wheel's too :lol: I do love the old skool wheel's though.

just want wheels to buy and go straight on my car lol mines 4x100 and ideally i really want 9j's all round coz that wud look awesome :D

9j's are fine depending on the offset have a look at my R32 thread latest pic's the porsche's on are 7j on front and 9j on the rear 40mm adapter's on front 30mm on rear these wheel's are for sale though they may be a little more than what you wanted to be paying.;)

I have my heart set on borbets, i have found the perfect set but as usual far away lol in germany so just looking at cost of shipping coz i love them