Sign in to follow this  
The Milkman

Metallic Burgundy VR6 for £1250 ono in Rayleigh, Essex

'm looking at selling my VR even though I've only had her a few months, I've started a new job and will be commuting by train so can't warrant having two cars sitting on the drive doing nothing.1993 Lreg VR6164, 000 milesJust been serviced by me, Bosch plugs, Bosch and Hengst filters.Brand new 57i induction kit fitted a month or so ago.Brand new Bosch S4 Silver battery.*Both door handles have been modified with machined parts so no more broken handles.Lupo wiper arms with original style blades.It's a clean car and has been an ongoing project. At the minute I have the headlining out trying to sort thw sunroof. I've fitted a Mk3 Golf mechanism but the motor is no good so hunting for a new motor.Some stone chips, few little parking dents but no rust.Heater controls need sorting,**it's either off or full blast.Mk4 Golf steel wheels with budget tyres, tyres have done less than 100 miles.11 months MOT, advisorie on corroded rear brake pipe.No tax, she is currently SORN.All red rears with LED bulbs and resistors so the indicators flash orange and at the right speed.Clear side repeaters.Runs well, occasionally a bit lumpy on tick over but she sat for a long time before I got her amd even since I've had her the longest journey she's done is about 5 miles so she needs a good drive.I'm aftet £1250 but open to offers.

I

20130602_163306_zpsade828ed.jpg

Edited by The Milkman