DiamondTony

Newbie from West Yorkshire (England)

Hi all, just joined the forum a few days ago, bought my first Rado on Friday!! It's a 16v 1.8, all electrics work and it's pretty quick. Had a fresh respray, and it's the only one I've seen in this colour! (SEAT Kiwi Green). I'll post some pics when I'm not at work!

There are a few issues with the car - interior is tatty, sunroof leaks and the engine has idling problems. Also the heater doesn't work, only cold air blows out the vents... Hopefully with some assistance from you guys on here and with a little bit of elbow grease I can get these issues sorted :)

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the forum! Kiwi Green sounds, er, different icon_smile.gif There's always plenty of help on here so I don't think those faults will pose too much of problem (other than the potential expense).

Get some pics up as soon as you can.

always nice to welcome new members :)

there are lots of helpful people here & we like pictures in return ;) lol

That is my Rado yeah Mass!! I parked it round the corner other day, but it leaks so is usually in the garage... I'll get some more pics up now. It is mint, but the colour is a SEAT colour called Kiwi Green - the MK1 Ibiza GTIs were in that colour. :)

---------- Post added at 8:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:58 PM ----------

20130615_201430_zps6df975d7.jpg

20130615_201415_zps37eb5c1e.jpg

20130616_133322_zps029e24c7.jpg

Welcome mate, I like the colour :)

Heater could be down to your matrix. Is it bypassed in the engine bay? (2 pipes that go through the firewall)

You can count me in, just name time and place!

Ah and yes, welcome on the forum DiamondTon :)

I'd be up for this, prob not in the Corrado though :( can i still be invited? :D

Sure, but the first round's on you :p

Which days are preferable? Weekends, weekdays? Need a venue, too. Preferably somewhere with a decent (free) car park where we won't be getting in the way. A couple off the top of my head:

Fox and Grapes on the A64 (Leeds Volkswagen Collective meet there)

Burger King off junction 1 of the M621 (an American hot rod cruise used to meet there)

Suggestions welcome!

Haha... damn.... best bring the credit card :lol:

Beeston B&Q retail park i gather you mean? - Please no fast food places. Fox and Grapes would be good, also DiamondTony was saying there's a meet at the steak joint in Garforth- on the roundabout used to be the Old George pub?

Fox and Grapes would get my vote and I also prefer weekends. But if others prefer weekdays I'll make do.