joeypineapplez

G60 H&R with Monroe shocks

I recently purchased G60 H&R 30mm springs (blue) to mate with Monroe shocks that were already on the car. They seemed quite new which is why I left them on but of course as is the way of these things they are badly matched and ride badly. Too much crashing about for my liking.

So after reading the Suspension thread (twice) Ive come to the conclusion that I need a VR6 on KW V3s.

I know H&R with Koni TAs work well on the VR6 but there isntmuch said sbout the G60. So my question is should I go for the Koni TAs or try to get the H&R shocks that match the H&R springs as in the Cup Kit. Which in hindsight is what I should have done inthe first place.

Thank you kindly and any advice is appreciated.

I forgot to mention the car is used daily so comfort is important. I like the idea of being able to adjust the damping with the Konis so I guess im answering my own question really. But of course the Cup kit dampers are specifically matched to the springs and are cheaper so..............erm. !