emu

VRT 12V Private Number Plate

I did have real high hopes to sell it for lot of money but it looks like it's not going to happen. Next week I'm taking it off my car due to going back to standard plate as I'm breaking whole car on parts.

So far I believe one of the best plates for any VR6 Turbo.

I'd like to get as close as possible to £2k for it but will consider any reasonable offer.

If won't sell any time soon I will put it on my daily car or will keep it on retention.

I'm prepared to take a deposit and wait till you get all the money if you want it but don't have full amount. Everything can be arranged. PM me if you interested.

viw1.jpg

Give it a chance mate sunny friday wimbledon/weekend holiday time I'm sure you will have interest in this as it is an interesting plate give it time ;)

Just back from DVLA and paid £155 to put it on 3 years retention. It will be extra £80 to put it on your car.

Lowest price I'm willing to accept for it is £1750 as a bank transfer or paypal as a gift.

I have 3 years to sell it so not in massive rush.

Its a great number plate. I'll bear in in that you've got it. In the meantime best of luck with the sale.