BILLCOR

Recaro Switch

still available from either dealer or heritage but ridiculous price.

when mine stopped working I opened them up sanded the contact points and sprayed them with contact cleaner and they've been perfect ever since.

I think the arcing on the contacts builds up an oxidized surface over time that needs to be sanded back to shiny metal

NLA, obsolete for a while now

Yeah, I did open it up, as has someone before me, after looking at one of the other switches, its clear that there are bits missing :bad-words:

Its no big deal as I can move the switches around for now and leave the duffer on the passenger seat, but I would like them both working as they should

still available from either dealer or heritage but ridiculous price.

when mine stopped working I opened them up sanded the contact points and sprayed them with contact cleaner and they've been perfect ever since.

I think the arcing on the contacts builds up an oxidized surface over time that needs to be sanded back to shiny metal

I think I read somewhere that the electric window switches would fit there too. Not sure if that's true but might be worth a try as an alternative.

I think I read somewhere that the electric window switches would fit there too. Not sure if that's true but might be worth a try as an alternative.

Yep, a guy on ED38 said that as well, he thought it was just a case of swapping the casing over, I may have a look at it, was just trying to get an original before mucking about with it, annoying thing is, there were two on Ebay.de just a few weeks ago, didn't know the switch was pooped then :rolleyes: