Sign in to follow this  
helen baynham

Yellow 1.8 16v for £2000 in Cardiff

1.8 16v | Yellow | Cardiff

Price: £1500

Description:

1990 H reg 1.8 16v yellow Corrado. I've owned this car for ten years but, as it's my second car and rarely used, I've decided to sell it to someone who would get more use and fun from it than I do.

It passed it's MOT last month so has only driven a couple of miles since then. It has 5 months tax.

I've spent £1000s on this car over the years, within the last 20,000 miles it has had a complete engine rebuild, had new back axle bushes, track rod ends, starting stuff (coil, distributor, plugs etc), new heater matrix and more than I can remember. It has been finished off with a fantastic respray in the original colour and is completely unmarked. It also has a yellow/orange front CD player that goes really well with the car.

There were a couple of advisories: slight play in top suspension bush and a minor leak in central section of exhaust. I have now had the exhaust fixed, it was a bracket, so all the advisories have been addressed except for the suspension bush and that was not critical.

The only other bad bits I know of are a cracked front skirt (the black thing under the bumper) and some wear to driver's seat bolster.

It has 178,000 miles on the clock, starts and runs beautifully, is a real head turner and I want it to go to a good home (more important than price)

Please contact me for any further info.

1_19277_1373101817_

Edited by helen baynham
Reduced price - must go :-(