wannabecorradoowner

ABS modulator needed

Yeah I've got both, just removed from a VR6. Both in good working order and I'd do the pair for £50 posted - price breakdown:

£20 ABS pump

£18 ABS ECU

£12 postage

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Tom

Is the ecu just a chip or is it the actual modulator unit? I'm sorry I'm just a bit confused as I'm not particually mechanically literate but have been told its the modulator I need which I don't think is either of these parts? Cheers Dan

To be honest I've never heard of an ABS modulator so it might be worth confirming with the garage exactly what they mean.

The only thing that it could be is the brake bias valve on the rear beam but that isn't really much to do with the ABS, just an integral part of the braking system.

Tom

I would imagine they are referring to the ABS pump, as the valves on it will kind of modulate the brakes during anti lock operation, but worth confirming.

If you definately mean "module", rather than "modulator", then those pics you link to refer to the ABS ECU.

Yep, ECU itself :-) I have two, let me know if you need one - £25 posted (£18 part, £7 postage).

Cheers

Tom