sharpy-vr6

Rotrex C30-94 supercharger (2 speed box)

I have Finally listed my supercharger on ebay :(.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121143635633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

know anyone who would be interested or interested yourself check it out.

I want it to go to someone who will make the most of the supercharger and put it towards a fantastic project. (I would love to follow its use and the build around it after selling)

Enjoy!!! :cheers:

Any idea what other bits would be needed to fit this on a VR6 and what sort of additional outlay would be needed ballpark?

Any discount for club members

I may offer £50 off final price for forum members as I would like to see it being used.

Any idea what other bits would be needed to fit this on a VR6 and what sort of additional outlay would be needed ballpark?

To complete the kit all you need is:

- an oil cooler

- pulley suited to application

- rotrex traction oil

- and custom bracket suited to engine

And then any pipework/ cooling you want to get the performance required.

However I'm not sure that with the added size that the charger will squeeze into the engine bay with the gearbox.

Without the gearbox this supercharger has been used regularly in vr's as members like rams have proved they can produce some power.

Hey mate very interested

Just how much bigger is this charger to for instance Rams one?

Would that make it £50 off ur ebay price? - £850

Paul

Right, please don't take this the wrong way (I'm new to forced induction VRs) but are you saying this item is sought after for the 2 speed gearbox, but you are unable to use the gearbox in a Corrado?

I understand your point, basically the chargers are well known for being a quality product, but the usp with this particular one is the gearbox. The unit is 90mm bigger then a standard rotrex because if the gearbox, it's possible it may squeeze into a vr bay with a little work.

But being a standardised charger it can be bolted onto any engine with a well engineered bracket.

And that would be £50 off the winning bid and free postage if you won.

The chargers alone new are about £1300+ and to find any with a 2 speed gearbox is probably rarer then finding a vw Motorsport vsr manifold.

Seems like it would be a shame to have such a nice rare piece of kit on a VR engine if you have to use it without the most desirable bit. Hopefully someone will work out a way of making it work. Good luck with the sale looks like someone will be landing a bargain :)