emu

Clean Reconditioned Beige Leather

It was fully reconditioned about 2 years ago. Since then not used a lot, nobody sit in the back, passenger seat was used few times. It get dirty from sitting in my garage. Was advertising it as it was, dirty with small scurf on driver seat but nobody wanted it so decided to clean it again and fix the scurf on driver seat.

So far driver seat and front cards are off the car and cleaned.

Condition is very good, driver door card has 2 screw holes from audioscope pods previously fitted.

I will take remaining interior from the car next weekend, clean it and stick more pictures.

You can image how rest look from this pictures, Driver seat and door cards.

Asking price £600 posted

bgg6.jpg

1oag.JPG

3od5.jpg

bxb4.jpg

uzzx.jpg

3l7l.jpg

Had a busy morning. Everything off the car, cleaned and ready for new buyer. I will not say this leather is mint as it would men new or close to new but is in very good condition and I haven't seen better one for a long time unless it was properly re-trimmed.

ugl3.jpg

ijmq.jpg

gpka.jpg

l2vb.jpg

9vq3.jpg

rkdr.jpg

cguu.jpg

Parcel shelve, its almost mint and comes with brand new genuine proper corrado shelve straps £60 posted

crhp.jpg

mk0n.jpg

What's wrong with them ?? Is the price to high ??

---------- Post added at 2:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:38 PM ----------

Forgot to add, they are heated of course and I will listen to sensible offers as need them gone.