Jamie

Lost Keys

For some God unknown reason my girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to let my one year old daughter play with the keys to my Corrado and now they are nowhere to be seen. I can break in easily enough but when I do is there a key code anywhere on any of the locks or ignition barrel or anything else I can use to get a new key cut?

Turn , house , upside down

Seriously though im not sure you would get a key as all the oart numbers would be the same on each part so if they dod that any key would probaly let you in any car

Man that's not good try and look in places that are not obvious i'm sure you will find them mate good luck breaking in should only be done as a very last resort.

House , been , upside , down , as , has , garden :(

Don't mean smashing a window Clumps, you'd be surprised how easy it is to get into a 90s car...

Edited by Jamie

ouch... I can imagine that was not a happy conversation! No loose floorboards anywhere? Checked down backs of radiators? Under furniture/sofa cushions? I'm sure you'll have done all this anyway, but I'm trying to think of places where your daughter might be able to reach. Very best of luck finding them/getting new keys cut.

my daughter used to 'post' things into my (large) speaker tweeters etc. Wasn't till we had a move round we realised one was full of stuff. i blame Pat the postie.

Keep on the search, no spare then?

If not i have a ignition barrel/column and key knocking about :)

When I buy new car and if it comes with one key only first think I'm doing is cutting spare key. Just in case.

I was just gonna say my mates lad did this , put his keys in the living room surround sound subwoofer , the big hole , id be checking there lol , if there in the garden go hire a metal detector lol , vheaper than a set if locks keys and an ignition barrel