GingerTI

Corrado vr6 panels bonnet,wings bumpers south Yorkshire

So I've decided to do a new thread based on just body panels, I'm after other stuff for a corrado but want to concentrate on the body first. After a few people messing me around and promising then not following though on parts. Anybody breaking any corrado please get in touch as I am after other stuff but concentrating on getting the car infor a respray. Apologies to anybody who tried getting in touch from previous thread with no reply I'm back on with this so any calls/texts welcome

Parts I'm after are:

Drivers door

Vr6 bonnet

Vr6 wings (both sides)

Front and rear bumpers (late spec)

I'm after the panels in as good condition as available any colour will do as going to be fitted to a car I'm going to get resprayed.

I live in Sheffield south Yorkshire but I'm willing to travel and collect midweek and weekends.

Need panels off a late corrado, door can be from either.

Please get in touch on: 07706733837

Thanks Louis

Ive got doors and in in Barnsley so pretty handy for you..... rear bumper is still on the shell if I can budge the bolts.

Hi mate just waiting back on a reply from someone about doors with a6 handles fitted if there out my price range ill get back to you, thanks