Andy R32

Corrado owner at last!

Hello all,

Picked up my first Corrado today after lusting after one for as long as I can remember (Seeing them first in my Dad's copies of 'VW Motoring' in '88). After a long string of VAG TDIs (I was running my last Ibiza for 10 years) I've now got a '95 Moonlight blue 8v. (still got the Ibiza as it could be a good donor for an AFN TDI conversion).

The site has been a really useful resource so far, I've got a shopping list of spares I need (wanted thread to appear soon, but a drivers door in Moonlight blue, offside fog and near side indicator for starters).

Are there any meets in the Milton Keynes area?

Cheers

Andy

Welcome aboard, and great choice of Corrado. Make sure to start an owners thread as we respond well to pictures round ere'.

Welcome to the forum Andy. Always lovely to hear that someone has bought a C after wanting one for so long! Good luck getting it how you'd like (sorry, don't have any of the parts you mentioned so far) and as James has said, pics please!

Thanks all!

Loving the Corrado, so far it looks like I've sourced a door (on here) and give the car a reasonable clean, including claying, compounding and waxing the roof (That clear coat is as hard as diamond!).

Will post some pics in the gallery soon, now the hunt is on for a decent drivers seat (grey cloth if anyone has one...)

Thanks

Andy

i've just bought one too, g60, need a little help with it. the charger seems noisy and it's a bit flat. any suggestions?