zeb911

German Classic Car show - Wigan

might pop along to this, spectator only though, rads not ready yet.

You got your car on the stand ?

No mate , i'm already there with the porsche boys and the corrado's nowhere near ready yet. Come and say hello, blue 997 turbo reg VNT 84, i'm entered in the concours for a laugh but the only way i'll win is if every other car gets stuck on the M6. The track days this year have taken its toll sadly.

went to this today was a good show and is very local to me I was in my dragon green corrado on a bmw stand off all things if anyone spotted me

must say some lovely motors on the corrado stand good work boys :')

I spotted you! nice car btw. Had a good long chat with the chap with the very nice silver VR6 and MK1 Golf. Some really nice cars there.

For the record I didnt win the PCGB concours....again...:(

What a great show this was, some real nice original and tuned up cars. Good to meet a few people at last.

10 Corrado's in total inc the two in the car park (tom_Rob was that your mint car with white alloys?) very smart and should have been inside!

Will be attending this next year as car will definitely be sorted by then, I know there's quite a few Corrado's in the north west, but weren't there, what happened?

Had a good wander round your car Brettski too, sat behind a porsche class sign though, sneaky :)

pics to follow soon.

Andy

Ok so it turns out I didn't take many pics at all just a couple and a bumper sticker on a Manta that amused me.

Enjoy

2013-08-11133644_zpsb16293c8.jpg

2013-08-11134458_zpsbffca8bf.jpg

2013-08-11135954_zps9d0aa561.jpg

P1000617_zps5804d18a.jpg

P1000618_zpse5500469.jpg

2013-08-11151037_zps19853ac3.jpg