Ray1965

Any South Yorkshire Meets

Hi, does any one know of any meets that are planned on the forum for owners in South Yorkshire and near by areas?

Would be good to organise one.

Hi Ray1965

Dont know of any Corrado meets, but there are plenty of VW meets around especially here in West Yorkshire.

Let us know if you hear of any.

Steve

There is a regular meet in Barnsley on I think 2nd weds of each month. Not made it there myself yet so can't say if its any good.

The meeting at Barnsley is at the Old Post Office, Haigh, just off the M1 at junction 38. As Vag-hag says, its on the second Wednesday every month.

Usually a good turnout, with a good mix of vans and cars, beetles, golfs etc ( only us in a Corrado )

Steve

Isnt there a wheel company called "rays" ??

there is a sunbed shop called major rays :lol:

The meeting at Barnsley is at the Old Post Office, Haigh, just off the M1 at junction 38. As Vag-hag says, its on the second Wednesday every month.

Usually a good turnout, with a good mix of vans and cars, beetles, golfs etc ( only us in a Corrado )

Steve

Now then Steve!! :)

Now then Steve!! :)

Now then Chris :cool:

The Barnsley meet is this Wednesday if you fancy a ride over. We will be there.

Steve

Dam missed this one this month :brickwall: havn't been able to go on the forum. Do the next one 11th sept then.

Steve

Good,what time does every one usually start to arrive?

Hi Ray

Meet starts at 7pm.

Bit of a disappointing turnout last time, but hopefully ( weather permitting ) the next meet should be Ok.

Steve

Hi Ray

Meet starts at 7pm.

Bit of a disappointing turnout last time, but hopefully ( weather permitting ) the next meet should be Ok.

Steve

Got into work tonight, got to do bloody 12 hour nights on the next due date of the meet, gutted !!!!

Dam missed this one this month :brickwall: havn't been able to go on the forum. Do the next one 11th sept then.

Edited by Ray1965

I'm working this night on the 11th, would be nice if we could meet on the Thursday night instead of Wednesday?, any chance what do you think?

This.... and it better be exciting now!

VAG-hag, Rays Engineering is a Alloy Wheel company.

I dont run my own enginnering shop if thats what you are thinking. I wish i did tbh !

back on the subject anyone up for thursday night ? would be good??

Cool, cheers ray. Im just nosey and you are local to me so I thought id check....

Np matey....

Anyone up for Thursday night at the old post office instead of Wednesday? or both even?

I take it this is the night 2nd Wednesday for a meet at the old post office. Will anyone be going tonight? As a matter of interest.