beastie4126

Used Bentley Official Factory Repair Manual - SOLD

As the title says a used Bentley Official Factory Repair Manual (big yellow one) in fairly good condition and only a few oily finger printed pages. £70 on Amazon at the moment so yours for £50 posted.

Edited by beastie4126

As the title says a used Bentley Official Factory Repair Manual (big yellow one) in fairly good condition and only a few oily finger printed pages. £70 on Amazon at the moment so yours for £50 posted.

If no interest at £50 posted. I would be interested at between £35 - £40 posted. I,m just about to order one from amazon however at £50 posted I,d just go and buy a new one. It,s only worth half the value to me second hand.

If no interest at £50 posted. I would be interested at between £35 - £40 posted. I,m just about to order one from amazon however at £50 posted I,d just go and buy a new one. It,s only worth half the value to me second hand.

Well seeing as you are only a stones throw away from me you could collect it for £45 :)

See if you have any other interest first.... Sorry to be negative in my post but it's only worth to me what I mentioned above.