jjgti

Drivers door

Hey all looking for a drivers door in good rust free condition, Will need to be posted or close to wales due to car being off the road cheers

i have a red door in good condition. Postage would be expensive i would have thought though. Any good?

i have a red door in good condition. Postage would be expensive i would have thought though. Any good?

Late or early type door and how much are you looking for it because i will have to arrange to come and get it etc

i don't believe there is any dirrerence between old/late spec doors but i got it for my late 95 car originally. Looking at around 50 which is what i paid for the bare door. I'll email you pics if you need?

Yeah the brackets for the door cards and electric windows etc are in a slightly diffarent place and would make life a little simpler lol. But ive seen a couple of doors from £15-£35 and ill have to come and get it...

Yeah thats what i thought not sure if its a bare door or not dosent say, will try sort out a way there and let u know asap thanks