delfinis38

Updated headlight loom

Winters getting closer so I've decided to get an upgrade on the headlights. Okay so it could be an awkward question, as the people who make them sell on here and ebay.

they all look nice to me but Who's loom is best from a manufacturing and safety Point of view. Send me a private mail if you don't want to comit to this thread.

Don't really understand electrics hence the question

Thanks for any info

Edited by delfinis38

The electrics are fairly straightforward, it's about quality of components i.e. relays and also whether you want OEM plugs etc. Obviously you need the workmanship to put them together as well.

Sounds daft but price should be a very good indicator.

Personally I last bought a loom about 8 years ago so I honestly don't know who the best quality comes from these days. There's a prominent seller on here though - I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to track down.

^^ If the OP doesn't want this please let me know as i'll more than likely have it!

All yours Martin, if you wanna go ahead with it.

Kurzys headlight loom has been on the car 4 years no problems atall, my bros got the same on his and the GF has a kurzy one on hers too all working great