OllieVR6

Door handle repair kit, sunroof grease, handbrake tunnel fixing kit

Door handle repair kit - Purchased but never fitted - £20 delivered. - SOLD.

Handbrake tunnel fixing kit - Purchased but never fitted - £10 delivered. - SOLD.

Sunroof grease - Genuine VW grease for tilt/slide sunroof, I guess I used about 1/3 of the tube doing mine - £10 delivered. - SOLD.

Payment - Paypal as gift or bank transfer. With gift payments you get no protection from Paypal, if you need that protection and don't want to pay as gift, please add £1.50 to payment to cover transaction fees. As per forum rules, please don't PM me until you have registered your interest in this thread, thanks!

Edited by OllieVR6

Door handle repair kit - Purchased but never fitted - £20 delivered.

If it's one of daves kits and includes all of the driver and passenger side parts and fit's a late VR6 and you have the fitting instructions. I will take it.

Edited by delfinis38

If it's one of daves kits and includes all of the driver and passenger side parts and fit's a late VR6 and you have the fitting instructions. I will take it.

I can confirm all of this minus the fitting instructions. Let me see if I can find them!

So in the bag is two metal strikers, the instructions and 6 screws. I'm pretty sure that's complete.

Okay, sounds like its a complete kit, but don't really know what I should be getting.

Send me a pm with your PayPal detail.