KBN-STANCED

Looking for a well maintained vr6 rado

As above really looking to get one of these I have an audi 3.2 with dsg to swap or px with here is the details.

Make: audi

Model: a3

Colour: silver

Year: 2004

Engine size: 3.2 v6

Fuel type: petrol ( i only ever used vpower or Tesco momentum)

Transmission: dsg

Mileage: 76000

MOT: 12months

Tax: 12months

Price: 4500 firm!

Previous owners: 7 (one being the garage bought from)

Ive owned this car since January this year but due to wanting a vr6 corrado it's up for sale!

Apart from a few stone chip marks as would be expected, this A3 is in superb condition throughout and runs smoothly.

AUTOMATIC DSG GEAR BOX (6 SPEED) WHICH HAS BEEN REPLACED BY AUDI WITH RECEIPTS TO PROVE (before my owner ship)- QUATTRO WITH ESP, 4 GOOD TYRES - HEATED LEATHER SEATS - XENON HEADLIGHT WITH WASHERS - FRONT FOG LIGHTS - electric MIRRORS - DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL - AUDI ALARM WITH TILT SENSOR 6 DISC CD CHANGER WITH FULL BOSE SYMPHONY SPEAKERS

GE CLEANT REAR GLASS WINDOW WIPER BLANK

The engine has also had chains rails and tensioners done all with genuine parts after I found them to be at fault not long after buying the car so I was able to have them done under the warranty I got from the garage I bought from , so now need to worry about the dreaded stretched timing chains phenomenon!

Just past on mot with one advisory being a very minor blow on the exhaust flexi.

So all in all its An honest car and with the work that's been done effectively bomb proof for any potential new owner.

If there is anything I have failed to mention please don't hesitate to ask cheers kieran

egyvyzy3.jpgtuqequzu.jpgtaradamu.jpgure2uhe4.jpgqy3age3u.jpg

uve4ejug.jpga7y9y4us.jpga8y6adyn.jpg Edited by KBN-STANCED