Sign in to follow this  
B4LJX

seat leon cupra r brembo's

rs2 brackets are minging?? fair point - they don't look that attractive as the only machined surfaces are the crucial mounting points. Having said that - casting does offer a better grain structure for odd shapes such as these & reduces the risk of introducing stress raisers. Having said that, the Seat designers probably did take that into account!

Are the Seat ones a similar design? (L shaped and fairly minimal - or a more simple solid 'block' design?

Porsche monoblocs rule! - the bigger the better! - look forward to seeing how you get on!

Gareth is indeed 4x100. seat ibiza 305x25mm discs, seat carrierews cmachined down 4mm, boxster s calipers and bolts and pads.

I'll get some pics and part number up when my new set arrives. I'm trying to work out fitting issues of both front and rear boxster and boxster S calipers to cover all options.

rs2 brackets are minging, they are cast, the seat ones are cnc machined all over.

Thats why its easier to find stuff to use on 4*100 - 5*100 is a bit harder to source, or modify, thats why I'm interested in the picture/info that has been posted

I too have the seat Ibiza 305mm kit, but on 5*100. If I can do it in an easier way then I'd like to know about it